PDPH Refugee Planning Group
Mental Health 101 for Refugee and Immigrant Communities
Thursday, September 7
1:30 – 4:30PM
South Philadelphia Library
1700 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19145
Service Agency Case Managers, Social Workers, and Community Leaders
Participants will learn:
- About community based mental health resources.
- About mental health resources available from the city.
- The signs and symptoms of childhood trauma.
- Strategies for discussing childhood trauma with clients.
- Interventions for countering childhood trauma.
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Space is limited. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.