By Lola Graham
IF FROZEN, thaw the ground beef in a bowl or pot of cold or warm water.
1. Chop one onion into small square cubes.
2. Chop one green pepper into same small square cubes as you did with the onions.
3. Boil a pot of water with butter and salt. Take half a packet of the Angel Hair spaghetti and break the long sticks into three short equal parts.
4. Dip the spaghetti into the boiling water and let cook for 11 minutes.
5. Take a different pan and place on fire. Let the ground beef cook for about 5 minutes then add onions, green pepper and salt.
Mix and fry until the beef browns.
6. Sprinkle black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic, cumin, Dania or any spice of your liking.
7. Add a full bottle of spaghetti sauce and let it cook for ten minutes. (You may add a tea cup of water if
you want more soup).
Mix the cooked spaghetti and the ready ground beef in a bowl and mix.
Wala! Ready to eat.
Best served with vegetable salad, cabbage or Sukuma wiki.
NB- you can replace butter with cooking oil. Spices and salt are optional.