A Start-Up working on African immigrants issues is seeking an Administrative Content Assistant. You’ll have the opportunity to explore your ideas in meeting specific groups’ needs. If you are a maverick; bold, creative, love to tackle challenges, love using your mind as opposed to being told how things should be done all the times, and above all, love to make a difference in African immigrants community this opportunity is exciting and it’s definitely for you.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Field work -which includes community engagement and outreach
• Updating and managing social media channels
• Video shooting, editing and posting contents
• Conducting research and compiling newsworthy editorial contents
• Some administrative/clerical work as assigned
• Knowledge of producing original contents using short-form video production, live stream video and/or other visuals including video editing knowledge using Adobe Premier Pro.
• Familiarity with web content management tools, and some experience with social media platforms including the knowledge of SEO and social media marketing
• Good interpersonal and communication skill with the ability to engage others.
• Comfortable with part-time hourly position with growth potential
• Passion to make a difference in the African immigrants’ communities in the United States
• Love for Motherland
• Ability to speak at least one African dialect/language is required
• Creative, self-directed, diligent and responsible
• Access to computer and any recording devise (You’ll be doing your work practically anywhere you find comfortable). No need to report to office except on days scheduled to do field work with the team (mostly one of the weekends days).
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. No phone calls please.