Zawadi Africa Education Fund is a leadership development program that provides university scholarships, leadership development and life skills training to academically gifted but financially disadvantaged African girls, with the objective of developing a pipeline of young African women leaders.
We have officially started our recruitment for the Fall 2019 admissions. We invite you to forward this message, tag in the comments, and/or share this post with exceptional female candidates that you may know who meet the following criteria, to encourage them to apply:
1. Has completed her secondary school examination (i.e. The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) within the last two years (2016 and 2017 ).
2. Has demonstrated academic excellence (A Plain or A Minus).
3. Has demonstrated leadership qualities e.g. in school as a prefect, in the community, church, leadership in peer related activities etc.).
4. Has overcome insurmountable odds such as serious financial challenges, oppressive social-cultural practices such as early marriages and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM etc. in order to attain academic excellence.
5. Has demonstrated a clear financial need.
For more details and to access the application form, please click http://www.zawadiafrica.org/apply-now/
Source: Zawadi on Facebook